Research and Development Assessment
The Research and Development Assessment Evaluates …
- Track Record
- Capability of Staff
- Strength of Innovation
- Idea Generation
- Time to Commercialize
- Relations Among Function Areas
Key Areas of Assessment (partial list)
- New-product introductions
- Costs of production design
- First mover record
- Contribution of new products to sales and profits
- Discipline diversity of staff
- Reliability of communication
- Robustness of ideas
- Breadth of base in firm from which ideas arise
- Time to derive learning curve benefits on costs
- R&D costs relative to life cycle revenues
The branded online portal system provides
- A URL link for secure login.
- An individual respondent site, accessible by username and password, for conducting assessments and printing individual reports.
- An administrative site, accessible by master ID number, for administering, monitoring, and printing team/group reports.
The cost is $600.00 for 100 individual assessments with portal access. Quantity discounts start at 500 individual assessments.