Interviewing for Success, Book 1
By John Turner, Ph.D.
Interviewing job candidates can be a challenging and frustrating task. However, it is one of the most crucial tasks of your job. Hiring the right people to staff your company is very important to the success of your company. Hiring the wrong people will cost your company
valuable time and money.
The task of interviewing can be made more effective once you know the keys to successful interviewing. Also, having the right tools in your toolbox can greatly improve your success rate of hiring the "right" person.
This resource provides the tools to help you:
- Develop an effective interviewing plan.
- Evaluate your employment application.
- Save time and be more efficient when reviewing resumes.
- Conduct effective telephone interviews.
- Conduct effective face-to-face interviews.
This resource provides the following samples:
- Interviewing policy.
- Employment application.
- Resume/employment application review worksheets for several different types of jobs.
- Telephone screen worksheet.
- Telephone questionnaire worksheet.
- Candidate interview evaluation form.
- Sample candidate rejection letter.