Culture Change, Book 1
Why Embark on the Road to Changing Your Corporate Culture?
What Exactly is Culture Change and What is the Value Proposition?
When and Where to Get Started?
Who Should be Involved and at What Points in the Process?
How to Begin?
By Bob Dove, Ph.D.
This is a book that will take you through the steps needed to determine if your organization’s culture is in need of a major overhaul. Chock full of examples, exercises, and suggestions; it gives you everything you need to create the value proposition necessary to support a major change or to understand that a change is not needed at this time.
In this book, you will learn:
- Reasons for engaging in culture change.
- Whether or not it’s time for a change in your organization.
- How to frame a value proposition.
- How to determine where and when to get started.
- How to create a change strategy.
Culture Change provides you with the tools that you need to make hard decisions about engaging in a culture change. It will also prepare you for the next step: implementing a culture change.