The Ryan Group’s Online LMS Platform and Digital Content Library
Learning and Development Center is a state-of-the-art platform and content library delivering powerful and effective learner resources that build competencies and skills, and increase performance across the enterprise.
On-Demand - Our situational learning resources are available from any desktop–whether at the office, at home, or on the road. All you have to do is click, learn, apply. It's effective, powerful, and smart. Most titles are designed to be completed in about two hours. Longer subjects are available in multiple volumes or as a series.
On-Time - Our unique learner model delivers high-impact, high-value, situational learning in the form of Web-accessible resources. They are education-based and competency-based resources that are easy to use, relevant to today's fast-paced, and complex business environment, and authored by thought leaders in their fields.
On-Target - Our resource library covers today's essential categories with over 100 titles, and growing at about 20 new titles per year important for today's learner organization. You have unlimited access, so you and your employees can access what you want when you want it. Our instructional strategies focus on learning-in-context, providing an engaging user experience, while producing measurable performance outcomes.
Think about it. Yes, unlimited access to today's most advanced, most innovative, most cost effective online development library available anywhere. And, when we say unlimited, we mean it. You and your employees have unlimited use of all of the resources in the library, bar none.
New and Fresh Materials
All of our resources are new and have never before been published. These are not old materials simply repackaged with new covers. They are original on-target resources that are ready to plug-and-play.
Features and Navigation
You'll be amazed at what we have done to make these resources the ultimate in being interactive, intuitive, and engaging.
- Pages turn on the screen as if in a printed book or magazine.
- There are boxes for entering feedback or completing check lists.
- With a click you can pop-up and print an assessment or worksheet to complete.
- You can print the entire book or selected pages and take them with you.
- You can search the book to find a word or phrase.
- Paste a sticky note on any page as a reminder or to reinforce a point.
And there are many more features that make these resource a one-of-a-kind learning experience.
Tracking and Reporting
Imagine. Platform, content, and tracking too. Yes, we provide tracking reports (Excel) that let you analyze activity by date, resource downloaded, category of learning, department, and employee. Any way you want it.
Our library resources have been written to 25 specific learning category. This will help you to quickly align your needs with a targeted solution. More than ever, today's organizations have a need to quickly align its people, processes, skill sets, and resources with the company's strategies and business models. This resource will help you accomplish this.
We have developed clusters of learning around several individual titles to give the user an idea of ways to engage and focus on targeted learning opportunities. Using the clusters provide an ability to
- reinforce the notion that retaining top talent begins with recruiting and hiring the right fit.
- investigate the potential of working remotely.
- understand the key principles of making compelling presentations.
- learn the techniques for planning and delivering effective meetings.
- know that your success depends on how you communicate–both orally and in writing.
- engage your team to work on its communication skills.
- learn about the 25 behaviors outrageously successful people share in common.
- improve your interpersonal skills.
- and much, much more.
My Book Series
My Books contain blank pages and open templates and provides a unique and creative way for you to record your own personal information, plans, thoughts, and ideas. You can record data, input narrative, save your work, print it, and even share it. It’s up to you. The files reside only on your desktop and you control who has access. Many of the resources have structured content for easy response and all books have blank pages for open narrative. The My Book Series is included at no charge with the library license and includes
- My Development Plan
- My Journal
- My Learner Plan
- I Know What I Know
- Storytelling for Knowledge Transfer
- My Own Books
Without question, this concept is at the forefront of today's technology and thinking and is now available to you as a total packaged solution of both platform and content. It doesn't get any better than that. We invite you to join the hundreds who have already purchased digital resources from us. We look forward to the opportunity to partner with you and your organization to implement this compelling learning strategy for your employees.
Customize Curriculum or Convert Your Materials
Take advantage of our senior writers for customized curriculum development. Our authors are today’s thought-leaders and subject-matter experts. Engage us to convert your training into powerful interactive digital resources. Let our team of developers help transform your organization’s learning experience.
Outsource Your Training
Outsource your training to our faculty of master teachers and professors. Our instructional strategies focus on adult learners within an organizational context. Implement a branded portal platform for training management and tracking. Deploy our total packaged solution of high-value learner solutions.
The branded online portal system provides
- A URL link for secure login.
- An individual respondent site, accessible by username and password, for conducting assessments and printing individual reports.
- An administrative site, accessible by master ID number, for administering, monitoring, and printing team/group reports.