Organizational Diagnostic and Assessment Center
The Organizational Diagnostic and Assessment Center (ODAC) is an online, Web-based, plug-and-play assessment platform with access to a vast resource of competencies including
- Job performance assessments for evaluating employee effectiveness (70)
- Line of business effectiveness for evaluating functional department contribution (20)
- Global assessments focusing on the horizontal dimension of the organization (50)
- Strategic assessments focusing on the vertical dimension of the organization (25)
- Diagnostics and surveys (15)
The ODAC is a state-of-the-art platform delivering powerful and effective resources that build key competencies and related skills, and ultimately increase performance across the enterprise.
The platform allows the user organization to
- Choose an assessment from 5 menus.
- Setup unique assessments for individuals, teams, groups, and organizations.
- Conduct assessments through secure respondent portal.
- Track respondent progress, send reminders, and follow-up.
- View respondent activities.
- Print reports.
- Analyze data.
- Link outcomes to development and action planning.
The approach to competency modeling is in articulating the process across multiple perspectives, including core competencies, leadership competencies, manager competencies, global enterprise competencies, and functional department competencies. This approach provides your organization a multi-dimensional view that goes beyond traditional skills and abilities and allows you to see results as actionable knowledge and insight for managing and growing your business.
The platform provides three components highlighted below.
Individual respondents conduct the assessment using a dual rating scale of importance and effectiveness, with areas for verbatim responses. Additional features include areas for input and feedback for identifying and linking expression of the competencies in the workplace, and for future development and action planning.
Through the administrative function, managers and facilitators setup and provide respondents with access codes to the selected assessments. Managers and facilitators set expectations for the overall group’s level of performance using an expectation scale. Managers and facilitators have access to detailed guides, helps, and resources in the manager toolkit.
Individual respondent competency reports
Group results and outcomes reports
Participant activity reports
Raw Data reports
The branded online portal system provides
- A URL link for secure login.
- An individual respondent site, accessible by username and password, for conducting assessments and printing individual reports.
- An administrative site, accessible by master ID number, for administering, monitoring, and printing team/group reports.