Field Service Technician Competency Assessment
The Field Service Technician Competency Assessment is comprised of four categories important to a service technician’s success including
- Interpersonal Skills
- Influence and Persuasiveness
- Problem Solving
- Organization and Time Management
Interpersonal Skills encompasses interpersonal savvy, reading others, demonstrating empathy, balancing customer’s and own organization’s needs, being level-headed, working well with supervisors, comfortable with social situations, honest and trustworthy, and active listening.
Influence and Persuasiveness
Influence and Persuasiveness focuses on explaining situations clearly, dealing with conflict, and displaying courage.
Problem Solving measures how one displays insight and intelligence, deals with uncertain situations, is an innovative thinker, is decisive, makes prudent decisions, is adaptable and flexible, improves work processes, develops technical knowledge, and documents actions and results.
Organization and Time Management
Organization and Time Management staying on task, personal organization, managing the schedule, multi-tasking, and following rules and procedures.
The branded online portal system provides
- A URL link for secure login.
- An individual respondent site, accessible by username and password, for conducting assessments and printing individual reports.
- An administrative site, accessible by master ID number, for administering, monitoring, and printing team/group reports.
The cost is $600.00 for 50 individual assessments with portal access. Quantity discounts start at 100 individual assessments.
The Ryan Group, Inc.