Systems Implementation Risk
The Systems Implementation Risk Evaluates …
- Can we do it? (Credibility)
- How Important is it to our business? (Organizational Benefit)
- Will we do it? (Individual Benefit)
The purpose of the system implementation assessment is to gain knowledge and insight of the respondents’ perceptions and feedback that the system implementation will improve and strengthen the organization’s formal and informal strategies, operations, systems, and structures.
Management acknowledges that a major initiative such as this comes with certain levels of “pain.” Participation in the assessment will help identify these areas of concern and provide a basis from which to deal with them in a positive way during the system implementation.
Quantitative Question Statements and Categories
There are 30 questions across three categories (10 questions for each category) of assessment.
Qualitative Verbatim Feedback
The assessment provides for verbatim feedback in the form of responding to questions and inquiry such as
When you think about this implementation …
- What business strengths will result from a successful implementation?
- How will your customers recognize your success?
- What do you feel are the greatest risks to overcome in order to achieve a successful implementation?
- What do you feel are the greatest benefits to you personally as a result of a successful implementation?
When you think about this implementation . . .
- What new or different knowledge, skills, and abilities will be required to be successful?
- In terms of training and reskilling, what subject matter or course content is important to you?
- Do you see any road blocks or work-arounds that could potentially affect a successful implementation (e.g., people, process, policy, know-how, business structure, etc.)?
- Of the three (3) categories; Credibility, Organizational, and Individual, which single category do you feel requires the most attention and focus to assure a successful implementation?
The branded online portal system provides
- A URL link for secure login.
- An individual respondent site, accessible by username and password, for conducting assessments and printing individual reports.
- An administrative site, accessible by master ID number, for administering, monitoring, and printing team/group reports.
The cost is $600.00 for 50 individual assessments with portal access. Quantity discounts start at 200 individual assessments.