Strategic Options Evaluation
Strategic Options For Competing in the Future is about . . .
- Sustaining and protecting present business
- Stretching and extending future business
- Creating new opportunities in “White Space" Strategy and "Out-of-the-Box" Strategy
The Product Introduction Risk Assesses . . .
- The Market Atmosphere
- The Industry Structure
- The Business Environment
- The Technology Landscape
- The Organization Alignment
Considering Potential Options …
This assessment will help organization’s in choosing options for competing in the future, such as
Base Business: What are our options to sustain and protect present business/programs?
Derivatives: What are our options to extend capability in order to develop and win future follow-on business/programs?
New Business: What are our options on multiple fronts to win new business/programs (e.g., technology, prototyping, marketing)?
New Opportunities: What are our options to take advantage of synergies to enter new markets by offering unique solutions to customers?
The branded online portal system provides
- A URL link for secure login.
- An individual respondent site, accessible by username and password, for conducting assessments and printing individual reports.
- An administrative site, accessible by master ID number, for administering, monitoring, and printing team/group reports.
The cost is $600.00 for 100 individual assessments with portal access. Quantity discounts start at 500 individual assessments.