Trust Me, Trust You
The Trust Me, Trust You team assessment addresses the key characteristics of trust in fifteen (15) areas important to your team’s or group’s success.
What is trust? Trust is to have belief or confidence in the purpose, honesty, actions, competency, decisions, and intentions of a person, organization, or team based on predictable behaviors observed over time. Trust is also the positive expectation of a person or group's methods, measures, principles, decisions, and outcomes demonstrated by the consistency and congruence of behaviors expressed in words and deeds.
Why is trust important? As a team member, you have a critical role in helping your team identify and address trust issues that hinder your team's growth and effectiveness. The Trust Me, Trust You assessment provides an opportunity to reflect upon your team environment and use your first-hand knowledge to evaluate the level of trust on your team or workgroup.
Conducting the Assessment
The assessment is completed online via a portal platform. The system includes both an administrator site and a user site accessible by username and password.
Scoring and Reporting
The reporting is instantly available upon completing the assessment. There are two scoring reports. One for the individual respondent and the other in the form of a team or group report.
The Individual Respondent Scoring Report. This report presents the results of the individual’s response in the form of a rank order report.
The Team or Group Report. This report is the aggregated scores of all respondents and presented in rank order.
The system provides the means to collect verbatim or open response feedback. Such as
- How do you personally express trust in your team?
- How would you describe your team’s overall level of trust?
- Give an example of trust you consider exemplary in your organization.
The system also provides the means to collect verbatim or open response feedback for development goals and objectives. Such as
- What do we need to do more of?
- What do we need to do less of?
- What do we need to do differently of?
- What do we need to stop doing?
- What do we need to start doing?
Action Planning Component
The system provides the means to develop an action plan for team improvement. Such as
- What resources will we need?
- To what extent will this make us a better team? How will our improvement benefit our organization?
- What potential roadblocks might get in the way? How will we overcome them?
- How will we know we are successful?
The assessment price includes a Respondent Guide (40-pages) with detailed instructions and helps.
There is a facilitator’s guide (96-pages) to help you with interpreting the results, using the raw data report to provide insight, preparing for a workshop, and numerous activities for team building.
The Team Activity and Exercise Toolkit
The Guide contains a robust exercise toolkit for ongoing development including
- Building Trust
- Team Ground Rules
- What’s Important to Me, What’s Important to You
- Values Exploration
- Truth Quotes
- Roles and Responsibilities Clarification
- Stylemarks of a High Performing Team
The branded online portal system provides
• A URL link for secure login.
• An individual respondent site, accessible by username and password, for conducting assessments and printing individual reports.
• An administrative site, accessible by master ID number, for administering, monitoring, and printing team/group reports.