The Seesaw Strategy
Discovering and Implementing a Successful Work/Life Balance
By Rob Ackley
If you are like many people in today's fast paced, always connected world, you are searching for practical ways to achieve work/life harmony. In The Seesaw Strategy, the author presents a fresh approach for balancing both sides of the work/life equation. Five guiding principles are introduced that when adopted will help you navigate the choppy waters of life while remaining in control.
- Determine the value of both work and life
- Understand the concept of ebb and flow between work and life
- Plan and prepare for known balance shifts
- Accept unexpected balance shifts
- Learn how to manipulate the balance of work and life
Through self-assessments, exercises, and case studies you will develop a concrete, executable action plan that will help you meet your individual needs and achieve your work/life goals.