Managing the MO-ZONE
"The Leader's Guide to Maximizing MO-tif, MO-rale, MO-tivation, and MO-mentum."
By Michael Horton, EdD
Put an end to your managing headaches now. Managing can be a real headache especially in the "MO-Zone." Careers are made and broken in the "MO-Zone." It is here where managers are confronted with the challenges of controlling and growing:
- MO-tif: the purpose of the business
- MO-rale: the heart and spirit of the employees
- MO-tivation: the "why" that inspires effort
- MO-mentum: the energy, speed, and direction of the effort
By working through this resource you will be introduced to the concept of the MO-Zone as a new arena for leadership skills.
you will learn
- The value of consensus and commitment to MOtif (purpose)
- Ten smart practices to build MOrale
- A system to support you in guiding and managing MOtivation at different levels of employee-employer relationship
- Basic ideas and skills related to building MOmentum
- How to develop your plan for continuous improvement
Take your management skills to the next level by purchasing this resource and learning to manage the "MO-Zone" today.