Interviewing for Success, Book 2
By John Turner, Ph.D.
The task of interviewing job candidates contains many hidden pitfalls. Mistakes that are made during the interviewing process can cost your company valuable time and money. It is very important not to unlawfully discriminate against job candidates during the interviewing process. Even accidental discrimination can put your company at risk. Experienced interviewers can make a costly mistake without proper preparation.
The key to effective interviewing is the preparation. Reviewing mistakes that others have made during the interviewing process can teach you valuable lessons about what NOT to do.
This resource provides information about the following interviewing topics:
- Interviewing without discrimination.
- Common interviewing mistakes.
- Americans with Disabilities Act interviewing guidelines.
- Questions not to ask during an interview.
- Sample interview questions.