How Are Your Employees Performing, Book 2
By John Turner Ph.D.
This book builds upon the framework and roadmap introduced in How Are Your Employees Performing? Employee Performance Appraisals: Book One. Book Two provides additional guidelines and resources you can use to ensure your program is successful. Topics covered include the following:
- Employee performance appraisal program's legal considerations.
- Common mistakes to avoid and/or correct.
- Communication tips to make the performance appraisal meeting productive.
- The benefits of an annual employee performance appraisal audit.
- Applying lessons learned.
- Employee performance appraisal forms and instructions.