Building A Culture of Performance Management
By Terry Fitzwater, M.S.
This book is a guide to effective performance enhancement techniques. It is full of ideas to assist you in becoming "the employer of choice." The concepts presented will challenge the learner to think differently about work.
- Culture Development: The Foundation for Building Success
- Communications: A Key to Understand and to Be Understood
- Development: Maximizing Performance Expectations
- Performance Feedback: Aligning Employee
- Commitment: Build It and They Will Come
- Recognition: The Use of Recognition to Increase Performance